Sunday, June 22, 2008

Back on the road again

Well we are heading home. I have read all your blogs. I didn't comment on them because I had to get caught up and no one will read old comments anyway. I will comment on here for what i remember. Charity I am glad the boys like their baseball teams and no one needs glasses. Lura, Good luck on the restart on the weight loss, I dread going home to the scale. Disney wasn't nice to the waistline I fear!! Amanda...Boy I missed something?? I am so proud of you for really putting yourself out there with your feelings!! Good for you. I agree with everything you said too. I know exactly where you are coming from even though I apparently missed the post that generated your post. Happy birthday to everyone. Love the stories about your dad! Mean with the bunny joke but funny now!!

Dad has more pics on his blog of our vacation too. I will be posting them for weeks I'm sure. We really had a nice time. Ryan got to dot he Jedi training again and got to fight Darth Maul...A HUGE DEAL to him!! He was thrilled. He rode Splash Mountain for the first time and LOVED it!! He is also an honorary pirate under the order of Jack Sparrow. Oh we saw a real alligator at our hotel and then again driving down the road...very exciting. Yuck today we saw a HUGE snake all the way across the road! It has been an okay drive back so far. We sang 99 bottles of beer on the wall. We will be at our hotel in about 15 minutes to stop for the night and then up early and home tomorrow. Now that we are on our way I can't wait to get home. Ryan misses the girls so bad! We hear Violet is being a rotten snot at home so hopefully her fit will end when we bring her boy home.

+++Dang it I lost my connection and the rest of my post+++

Oh well here is a recap of what I remember. I will post more tomorrow, I will have another 7 hours in the car. No pictures until I get home though, it takes too long in the car. Oh I can remember..I will fill you in tomorrow! Nighty Night

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

very cool. I hope sammy gets picked for some of that stuff. Of course, we have no idea what we are doing so we won't have a clue how to get noticed. I am reading up on that stuff this week so maybe it'll help.

You didn't miss much on the blogs. People were barely on really.

Glad you guys had fun.

Carrie said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful trip! One day we will make it to Disney.

Have a safe rest of the way home!!

Amanda said...

I hope that you have a safe drive home!

Is Kevin jealous over your makeout session with Alan Alda? I want to hang that picture on my refrigerator!

Did you run over the snake? Bear, from Man vs. Wild would have probably stopped and gotten it for dinner. Have you ever seen that show? Yuck!

Was the alligator wild?

I can't wait to see the pictures. I bet Ryan was thrilled beyond belief!

I don't know if I am going to speak my mind again, it seems to cause problems!! :)

Glad you are coming home! We missed you!

Crystal said...

Can't wait to see more pics!!! I bet the girls are sooo excited to see their brother back home!!!