Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Disney Update

We have been busy, busy, busy. I am in the car again on the way to the beach. I have a couple of hours so I thought I would update you all and catch up on your lives. We have been in Disney for 4 days. We are going to spend 2 days at the beach with Dad and Julia, then David, Kevin Ryan and I will head back to Disney! We are going to Treasure Island. Ryan is so excited to get to the pier and to the beach. He wants to find shells and dig a great big whole on the beach. He is hoping to see some wild life and feed some birds.

We had fun in the parks. I don't think Dad hated it as much as he thought he would. I have some great pics but it take way too long to upload them in the car. So when we get back to the other hotel tomorrow night I will try to get some on here. I will also hopefully get your post cards mailed then too. The new Toy Story Mania ride is AWESOME!! We all loved it, even Dad. It is really done well.

David finally saw an armadillo. I have seen 2 so far, they are huge! Usually I see little ones. The pin trading has gone quite well so far, Dad really enjoyed that too. Ryan got to be in the Festival of the Lion King show. They pull kids out to dance and parade around the center stage, it was cute. Dad got it on video, I got pictures. the new Pixar parade its great, we saw it win we were in Disneyland. We loved it, David, Ryan and I danced the whole time.

We loved the Port Orleans hotel, it was really nice. Very well done. They had live music in the lobbies. David really loved that. I would love to stay there for an extended trip. It just has a great feel to it.

Well I guess that is about it for now. I will try to get pics up and update you more often. See girls, Have a magical day!! Mickey sends his love!

4 comments:

Char said...

Oh how fun!!
thanks for the update! disney is so awesome! i'm glad you are having a good time.
we have never stayed at Port Orleans, but it is on our list of places we want to stay. the parade sounds so neat. i want to see that.
have fun at the beach! i will be looking for your postcard soon. :)

SamandSawyersMom said...

YOU MUST BE ON VACATION IF YOU ARE UP AND WRITING BY 9 AM!!!

Glad you are having fun. Tell dad thanks for telling me on my blog that he left.

Chris and Cheryl had a baby girl this morning. They haven't named her yet. They have 3 S names they are choosing from.. I remember Savannah, Sierra and i forget the other one.

Debby said...

I want a postcard too. The girls, and Tommy miss you. They said to tell you hello. They are doing great now. No more accidents, everyone is behaving. All is well here. Mrs. Neil has a tree crew over there cleaning up the yard. I don't know if they will clean up the playset or not. I feel bad for her. I miss you all!!!

Carrie said...

Your trip sounds like its going really well so far! Glad you are having bunches of fun!!!

Looking forward to my postcard!