Tuesday, April 15, 2008

long day

today has been a very long day. kevin had yet another eye surgery today. he went in to get his eye checked yesterday and they said come back in the morning the surgery had to be done NOW! So we all got up really early and took kev to the eye institute then ry to school and back to the institute to wait for kev. on top of everything else i didn't sleep well because i scratched my eye yesterday, it hurts so bad i can hardly keep it open. i have to wear my glasses which i hate!!!

i had my weigh in yesterday and lost another 5 pounds, not bad considering my 2 birthday desserts!! i would like to lose another 17 pounds before disney. we leave june 6th so who knows but i will give it a try. we all went to the gym yesterday, it was packed. ryan actually stayed in the kids area and even asked if we could go back tonight. my independent little boy is totally back now. he is never home. he has 3 different friends in the neighborhood so there is always someone out to play with. i am glad he is so happy again and all the anxiety is gone. who knew allergies and cold medicine could do so much damage. anyway it is over, thank you LORD!!!

i am sleepy and my eye hurts. i can't wait until bedtime! that's about it for now. chow peeps!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I bet that is a HUGE relief that Ry feels comfortable away from you now. That had to have been really hard on you and on him. I'm glad it's all over now!

Wow, why does Kevin have to have so many eye surgery's??

How did you scratch your eye??? Great job on the weight loss!!! Gosh, I wish I had a tread mill!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

great job!

poor kevin, that boy has more health problems...wewill continue to pray. sawyer says his name every night in his prayers

Carrie said...

Great jobon the loss of weight. FANTASTICO!

OUCH! I hope your eye feels better soon...How is your hubby recovering?

Char said...

Eww, sorry to hear about the eye surgery! I hope he is doing well.
How is your eye? OUCH!
Good job on the weight loss!
Why did you say that about the allergies and cold medicine? I'm confused and intrigued as to what you mean?!!!
Go to bed! :)