Friday, April 25, 2008

this week

well i forgot to post that i lost 4 more pounds this week for a total of 20. 13 more to go until disney. i worked out this morning and did 45 minutes on the elliptical machine. i am making it longer each time. i am surprised that this has been relatively easy for me so far. i actually enjoy working out too. most of the time.

kevin's eye is doing pretty good. we won't know if it worked for a couple more weeks.

we now know that the bird nest with the 5 eggs, is a cardinal nest. I have pics of the mommy and the eggs but i will have to post them later. i haven't downloaded them and ryan took his camera to school.

today and this weekend i hope to move everything out of my kitchen and scrub the floors. also we plan to clean up the garage and get ready for the community yard sale.

that is about it. nothing much going on here.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

oh boy, when's the yard sale, I wanna come to it!!! Congrats on the pounds, you look great!

MissSonya said...

good job on the weight loss. I can;t give a pound away this week

Carrie said...

Way to go on the weight loss! That is wonderful.

Lura said...

Great job on the weight loss! I can't believe you do 45 on the elliptical. I tried Charity's this weekend. I don't think I'd last more than a minute, maybe 2.