Saturday, April 19, 2008

this week in review

not much going on for a week that felt so busy. kevin's surgery of course. I got a lot of stuff on my big to do list finished, still have half the list to go.

Oh and Ryan's last billy bob tooth finally fell out!! we were all so happy, unfortunately not in time for picture day but oh well.

Mira turned 4 this week, on the 17th.

Ryan made through his first sleep over last night. i am so proud of him. he said he had tons of fun. he didn't go ot sleep until 3:30 am. he took a nap today so he is never going to sleep tonight but he was so tired, he couldn't keep his little eyes open! i think this was the last big hurtle for him to know he is totally over his separation anxiety! he is very proud of himself.

Kev and i did some shopping for ryan's birthday last night while he was gone and went to dinner. we had a nice night! we also got a new video camera, our old one has been in to be fixed 3 times this month and they can't get it fixed. so we had a replacement plan so we picked out a new one last night. i love it so far. kev loves that it tapes in high definition. i am glad we got it, i was so worried about not having it for ryan's play at school on tuesday.

well enjoy the rest of your weekend.

3 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

i am glad he had fun at the sleep over. sammy had a nap at 7pm so he wasn't tired and I had to go and pick him up at 3 am. Everyone else was asleep and he said that he was bored...lol. I hope he is not starting sep anxiety. I don;t think he is but I can't tell for sure.

I saw that tooth dangling last week.

Char said...

Ewww... I'm glad his tooth fell out! I hate when they are just dangling like that. HAHA!

Happy Birthday Mira!

Wow, that is GREAT that Ryan made it thru his first sleep over! What a huge hurdle to cross!! Yeah Ryan! Although I'm sure you feel a little sad about it - but glad at the same time. :)

I'm glad you and Kevin got to do some nice, grown up, alone time things while Ryan was gone!! The video camera sounds nice!

Have a very magical week!

Anonymous said...

That's great he had a good time at the sleep over. I remember always feeling so tired from sleepovers too!

Losing teeth grosses me out!