Monday, July 14, 2008

The Cincinnati Zoo, Zoo, Zoo







You were suppose to sing my title! We went to the Zoo last Thursday. Ryan loves the zoo. The highlights of this trip were watching a snake eat gold fish, it was quite disgusting, Ryan loved it. He also loved feeding the birds. We are going again tomorrow to see the cheetah run, they don't do it on Thursday. The animals were all very active when we were there. The bears were all putting on shows for people, very cute. The bird show was cute too.

6 comments:

Char said...

Eww! haha! We watched snakes eating dead little mice before and the boys thought it was great! I grossed out. Blah! I love the pictures. They are great! The bird is neat.

Char said...

Let me know when you decide to come up here to the zoo and we can meet you there! Or meet at my house and go. If you want to, that is. If you'd rather make it a family only trip, that's cool too! :)

Anonymous said...

yeah we need to go to the zoo this weekend or next but every time we try (2 times in a row) it is so full that all thelots are full. it is getting ridiculous

great pics. He looks like he loves the zoo, my kids do too.

Oh i just remembered that the twins are on vacay next week so we will be going wed or fri to the zoo.

Anonymous said...

Those are all great pics! I love your new camera!

Amanda said...

the pictures are great! The snake thing would have freaked me out too. Yuck.

Anonymous said...

we want something NEW NEW NEW