Monday, July 7, 2008

Dad's Birthday











We didn't go to Dad's on Friday, he postponed it until Saturday because of the rain. We went out on Saturday, we had a blast. We played corn hole, made t-shirt and had a fire. We all had a really good time. Singing around the fire was too funny! Poor Lauren really got a taste of our family! I think she had a good time though. She and Ryan and David ran around the yard trying to catch things. they caught a few frogs and some bugs. Oh the smores were soooooo good. Julia and I worked on decorating some of our sand dollars. some worked out really well...some not so much. we bought a bunch of different stuff to try on them. I am going to make a Christmas ornament for our tree.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh that sounds like a lot of fun!

Crystal said...

Sonya and the boys went on Friday and I made sure to tell Sonya to give him birthday hugs for me! ha

MissSonya said...

actually it was a kiss and i gave it to him for you (on his cheek)

Char said...

I love the last picture of that frog! How neat. I love those family camp fires!