Thursday, July 24, 2008

We're on the road again

We are on our way to Michigan. Kevin is going for work, so Ryan and I get a free mini vacation. We are up past St. Mary's now for all of you who know where that is. We should be to our hotel in Kalamazoo Michigan by about 2pm. We have come up here before. We really like it. Ryan and I are going to a water park thing tomorrow and then Saturday on our way home we are all going to the Binder Park Zoo which Ryan loved last time. They have Kangaroos and a tortoise the size of a VW Bug!

I will post later tonight from the hotel probably. Have a good day ladies!!

6 comments:

Char said...

Have a safe trip! The water park sounds fun! Have fun there and at the zoo! I'd love to see the tortoise the size of a VW!

Anonymous said...

wow, sounds fun

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time! Have fun!

Crystal said...

Have fun...can you just ride the tortoise home to me so I can keep him as a pet??? Pretty please!

Anonymous said...

They have the huge tortoises at the columbus zoo, too. Have a great time.

kellerie said...

wow! how old is that tortoise?