Thursday, July 17, 2008

Tuesday at the ZOO









We went to the zoo again on Tuesday. We had a lot of fun. We watched the cheetah run, Ryan loved it. They were so cute and the little show was too. You can't feed the giraffes yet, so that was a bummer but we saw them. Ryan really loved the jungle trail with all the monkeys and apes. We saw the cutest little chimps and a family of I think they were gibbons. Ryan rode the carrousel 5 times in the a row so he could ride all the animals he wanted too. It is great that all that is included in our pass now. We actually saw a lot of animals from the train this time too. We really had a nice day. We will be going 1 day next week too! Tomorrow we have our big cub scout camp out...pray for me!!

***Edit*** I was wrong our camp out is Saturday night.

6 comments:

MissSonya said...

ha!!!!!!!!!!!! on allt he lottery things! Did someone do that to you??? HA!

Anyway, cute pics. We are going Monday with Crys if you want ot meet us. We are going early though.

Crystal said...

Oh I love the zoo, I can't wait to go on Monday!!! I haven't been in ages!

Char said...

That cheetah is awesome! That would have been awesome to see it run. WE may have to come down there to the zoo some time!

Char said...

Oh and our zoo doesn't have giraffe's anymore. I love giraffes! They are my favorite zoo animals. That and turtles! :)

Cheryl said...

Car, come down anytime, I can get you in on my pass. We'll have to plan a day!

Carrie said...

Looks so much fun. I love the zoo. What great pictures.