Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fun Friday!!









Ryan has been wanting to spend extra time with Daddy lately. When Kevin got home from work he told Ryan he'd take him to dinner and to do something fun. Well Ryan choose IHOP and putt-putt. They also invited me to go too. IHOP was so yummy!! We went to the Eastgate Adventure Golf. It is a beautiful place and they have go-carts. Ryan has never had interest in them before but wanted to try them. He was a little nervous at first, but he LOVED it. He rode first with me and then with Kevin. We really had a wonderful night.

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

you look so skinny. sounds like a fun night

Crystal said...

I was going to say the same thing about you.....you look amazing!!! wow!

And that looks super fun!

Char said...

Oh that looks like SO much fun! I'm glad you got to go with them too! I sometimes feel left out if the guys go do something, but I also like the time alone.
Go carts are so fun! Travis was nervous too.
You look great!! Keep up the good work. You still haven't told me what keeps you motivated!?

Char said...

Oh! How did Cub Scout camp go??!! Pictures?! :)

Carrie said...

I love Eastgate's putt putt! That's the closest one to us and its been a few years since we have been.

I thought the same thing...you look really great.

Lura said...

Count me in for thinking you look thinner too!