Wednesday, October 17, 2007

501 post

This is my 501st post. Boy that's a lot! I have nothing to post about really just a bunch of little stuff. Like Ryan is home sick today, he has the croup again. Boy baby. He has to stay home again tomorrow.

Kevin did our first geocache. It was right by his work, in a cemetery of all things. He got Ryan a Yoda watch and he is just thrilled. Kevin is going to get a GPS so we can do it on the weekends together. There are 2 in the park right by our house. I have a GPS on my laptop but we need a small one and more portable to do it. It should be fun. Ryan is excited to go on treasure hunts.

Crystal is a dork and real post nazi. Ummmm..I guess that is it. Chow now.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

ha ha Yep, I wear that title proudly!!!

That's sooo cool that you can go on a treasure hunt like that.....wish we had a GPS! I better not tell my mom inlaw about that cause she has a GPS and she may become obsessed with that like she is with yard saling! ha ha

Tell Rybred I hope he feels better soon and give him hugs for me!!! Thanks for posting!

Oh and uhm, we haven't seen those beautiful dogs of yours lately!

SamandSawyersMom said...

that sounds fun

Carrie said...

Happy 501!!!

Pack Rat Papa said...

Gee I want to know how many comments Crys has posted

Anonymous said...

Dry penis sizegenetics Dry and flaking sizegenetics of these penis can often lead to soreness if left untreated. Dry sizegenetics can occur as your result of friction from sex or from sensitivity to certain cleansers additionally, the sizegenetics that are often found in condoms. Treating the sizegenetics utilizing moisture-rich formula (shea butter is often recommended by dermatologists for sensitive penis sizegenetics) can help to keep the sizegenetics smooth and supple so that you can retain its natural hydration.Penis rash Penis rash, which may result from dry sizegenetics, sensitivity to chemicals for instance soaps or sizegenetics, or fungal infections, may cause soreness, itching and discomfort.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/