Sunday, October 14, 2007

Anniversary


Kevin and I decided to celebrate our anniversary this weekend since the really date is in the middle of the week. We went out to Longhorn's (my favorite) and then we went to a movie. It was great to see an adult movie, non-animated. We saw the Bourne Ultimatum. It was really good, if you like the Bourne movies this one is a must see. I love Matt Damon. We had a wonderful night. We even went and looked around Wal-mart after the movie and didn't get home until after midnight, just like real adults. It was a great night, oh and I got these beautiful roses!!

6 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

yeah i feel like a different person when I do something likea real adult.

Happy 8th right? I think you guys are 1 year ahead of us.

Carrie said...

Souds like a nice night. I've never been to Longhorn.

Happy Anniversary...early!

Crystal said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Wow, a restraunt that Carrie's never been to! ha ha Nice roses! Glad you had a good night.

Anonymous said...

The roses are beautiful.I don`t think I would remember how to act at an adult movie.haha Glad you had a great date.

Pack Rat Papa said...

Movies who goes to movies you should have gone to a stock car race or something exciting Happy Happy

Char said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
The roses are lovely.
Your evening sounds very nice.