Sunday, October 21, 2007

Saturday






We went Geocaching on Saturday. It was so much fun and a good work out. We found 8 different ones. It was really fun, Ryan loved it. He said it was like looking for hidden pirate treasure. We went to a couple of different parks. Mom went with us. Oh one time we were crossing a creek and she grabbed a small tree for support that Kevin said would hold her. Well the tree pulled up out of the ground, she almost went into the creek. It was HILARIOUS!!! We all laughed so hard and Mom almost peed her pants. Ryan kidded her about it the rest of the day. We are definitely doing it again. Kev got us a GPS made for it so it really worked well. I can download the sites right to the GPS from my PC, then upload all the info when we get back right to my PC. It is great, very easy. You all should try it if you can, it is a great family activity. Plus it got me off my butt and moving! Fun stuff!!!

9 comments:

Carrie said...

It sounds like a lot of fun.

SamandSawyersMom said...

it does sound fun. i wanna go but we never have time.

Crystal said...

Oh that sounds and looks soo fun! I would love to do that but we don't have a GPS! Oh well, it's fun watching you guys do it! Oh Aunt Debbie cracks me up!!! I just love that woman! ha ha

Anonymous said...

That was a great joke Kevin, I`m sure Cheryl was in on it,too. All for your own entertainment.Did you guys uproot the tree yourselves.haha

Cheryl said...

no he really thought it would hold her, I guess it came up because the ground was soft from all the rain. Oh it was so funny!!!

Crystal said...

So, what did you find???

Cheryl said...

Ryan collect all kinds of "treasure". A wooden coin, a spider ring, a sparkle thingy, Um...I can't remember what else.

Crystal said...

That's so cool!

Char said...

I want to try this sometime. I've known about it for awhile we just don't have a GPS.
Letterboxing is like this too. Only you don't really need a GPS. They give you the directions on how to sort of find it.