Sunday, October 14, 2007

Halloween Decorations







When we got home from Shaw's farm yesterday we decorated our yard for Halloween. Ryan is so into Halloween this year, he has always loved it but he is just nuts this year. We put up our corn stalk we got and the Scarecrows we had from a few years ago. I made a lovely gourd and pumpkin display, then Ryan tells me it looks like Thanksgiving not Halloween, not true it was a very natural display. Then Kev got out all the Halloween signs and stuff we had in the garage and Ryan was in HEAVEN! He has signs all over our yard. Thankfully Dad got most of them at an auction and gave them to us. You can certainly tell we are ready for Halloween now!

6 comments:

Pack Rat Papa said...

I told Julia that I really like fall displays but no one but us would see it if I put one up so it isn,t worth the expense, save seeds or when you are all done with the holidays I will dig in to everything and get them out

Crystal said...

Very nice!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

When can you come and do my yard? I like it.

SamandSawyersMom said...

very cute but not worth the time for us

Carrie said...

I am so jealous, we don't have ANY halloween decorations. I love it all!

Char said...

Very cool! I want to decorate our house more. We don't have many decorations - if any. haha