Monday, October 8, 2007

Bad News, Good News

I have some bad news, my microwave caught on fire. The good news is I LOVE my new one. It is a convection oven and microwave. last Thanksgiving and when baking Christmas cookies, I wished I had put in a double oven when I redid the kitchen. Though I don't know where I would have put it. Anyway I now have it. Well it isn't a full size oven but I have 2 extra racks. I baked cookies in it last night. So the microwave catching on fire turned out to be a good thing.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I`m going to make cookies today, too. Sometimes what seems like a bad thing can be a good thing.

SamandSawyersMom said...

i didn't think it was possible for you to have another appliance

Crystal said...

I have a convection one too, I love it! I bake my biscuits, cookies, waffles, popcorn shrimp, garlic bread.......you name it!!! It's awesome in the summer cause you don't have to heat your whole house up with the regular oven!!!

Carrie said...

Oh I love that! I love getting new things when old things break...or catch fire.

Amanda said...

I have always wondered how they work. dOES IT LOOK LIKE A Microwave?

Cheryl said...

Yeah just like my other microwave.

Amanda said...

Blackened from fire and smoke damaged????

hee hee

Char said...

OH wow! haha that must of been scary!
I'm glad you got a new one. I've heard great things about convection ovens!!