Sunday, October 21, 2007

Family Fun Night





Friday we had our festival for Family Fun Night at Ryan's school. We had a lot of fun. Mom and Julia brought Ryan and Fred and Rita came a little later. David and I had to go a little early because we were volunteers. I worked at the ticket booth the first half of the event and David worked with his friend Brian at the baseball game. Ryan had a great time. We didn't win any of the baskets again this year, that sucked but the rest of the evening was a great success.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you blogged, The festival looks like a lot of fun, I got your message on the snow chimes, we have allot more maybe they will be a winner.I think the floral picks will be a big seller.If we word it right and put valentine, magnet,pick,and in the decription put all kinds of words like frog ,heart,holiday,butterfly and bee we may get hits under any of those. Oh well we can talk on phone or when I bring them over, List more snow men

Cheryl said...

We sold the 2nd chance set too. 12.50 more!!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

looks fun..sorry we missed it ti waS JUST T OO early

Crystal said...

Oh, I love school carnivals!! That looks like alot of fun and really cute. I can't wait til we have ours soon!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun.
How did the auction go?

Carrie said...

I love carnivals too! Glad you had a good time and it was a success!!!