Thursday, October 4, 2007

Dr Pepper

Ok so you all know I have been without my beloved Dr Pepper for months now because we can't buy Caffeine free Dr Pepper here. I love Dr Pepper and it is indefinitely the worst part of going caffeine free. Well on our trip back from Florida we stopped for gas and my wonderful husband checked the pop section like he had done every time we stopped. BUT this time he found my Caffeine free Dr Pepper. He got 3 12 packs and then found out where the nearest grocery store was and we went and he found 9 more. Yeah...I am so happy. I have 12 cases of Dr Pepper. He also called his parents who are traveling and asked them to check the stores around them. Well they have me 8 2 liters of Caffeine free Dr Pepper. Yummy. I am SOOOO Happy. Just thought I'd share.

9 comments:

Crystal said...

CRUP! That's hilarious!!! I personally don't like Dr. Pepper but hey what ever makes the mama happy, am I right!???

kellerie said...

what a nice husband! :)

Lura said...

I'm so happy for you! Ha ha. I've been a caffiene addict lately. I like the Mt. Dew game fuel and I am NOT a Mt. Dew drinker!

Carrie said...

Ha! Ha! That is funny! I am glad you get your Dr. Pepper fix!!!

Pack Rat Papa said...

I could put the video of you and Sonya singing Dr. Pepper gingles in Florida

SamandSawyersMom said...

that is cool

Crystal said...

Your a pepper, I'm a pepper, wouldn't ya like to be a pepper too, dr. pepper......drink dr. pepper! ha ha

Cheryl said...

Sonya and I sang that song about 100 times in Florida with our Dad in 1990, on video.

Char said...

That's awesome!!!!!! WOOHOO!! Dr Pepper rocks!!
Pace yourself now, pace yourself. haha