Sunday, July 22, 2007

Flea Market






I didn't really get anything special at the flea market. I got some toys for the girls that Violet has already destroyed. I got Sharpies and a ton of Star Wars stuff for Ryan. He was thrilled. We had a lot of fun though. The highlight of our day was this crazy bird that Ryan made friends with. He kept mocking him. If he rocked by and forth it did, he would bob his head and the bird would. It was so funny. Ryan of course loved it. The bird also talked. I kept saying pretty bird and I love you too. It was a hoot. So now you know about my flea market adventure.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I think it would have been fun!
Was the bird for sale?
You didn't come home with Bambi that Ryan seems to really like? :)

Cheryl said...

Neither the bird or the deer were for sale. Poor Ryan had to leave them behind.

SamandSawyersMom said...

i never thought of buying star wars stuff there. steve just said last night to try the flea market and then I read this.

Char said...

It looks like you all had a great time. I love the top picture. It's adorable. The bird sounds so funny! He really loves animals, doesn't he?!!