Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Little Hunters



Here are pictures of my little bug hunters. These are from Saturday at my Dad's house. Sawzy was too funny with his little net. He just followed Ryan around in the feild, never actually trying to catch anything but the cat. They were so cute. Ryan loves to catch bugs, anything really. He caught 2 praying mathises, lots of butterflies and lightning bugs. Crickets were everywhere and he caught a ton of those too. Sawyer loved looking at the bugs in the cages too.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Great pictures! Very cute!
My nephew likes catching bugs too!
In fact, when the cicadas were out 3 years ago (he was 18 months) my dad chased me around with a cicada and Gavin mimmicked me screaming and running all around! It was very funny!!

Cheryl said...

Oh Ryan loved the cicadas!!

Amanda said...

GROSS! I am not a fan of bugs, but I love the pictures. What cute kids!!!

Don't cicadas sting? My mom gegt cicada killers in her yard. yuck.

Crystal said...

Daws loved Cicada's too.........no Manders, they don't sting! Daws only likes bugs that don't sting or bite. Those pictures are too cute!

Char said...

Do cicadas sting???? OH amanda!! haha!
Again, adorable pics!!