Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sly needs a home



Hre is an adorable sweet and lovable dog named Sly. He needs a good home. He's s big boy but so gentle. Ryan loved him. Honestly if we didn't have 2 big ones or if I didn't have a husband I would have taken him right then. He is just so sweet and lovable. He is an outside dog right now with 2 other dogs but he needs attention. He needs someone to pet him and brush him and love him. Too bad Bethany and Aaron already have 2 because they would be the perfect Mommy and Daddy for him. If you know anyone who takes really good care of animals and would love him let me know. He is great with kids and his well behaved on a leash. I love him already.

8 comments:

Carrie said...

What kind og dog is he? Is someone giving him away or selling him? I will show this to Matt, he's been wanting another dog. Oh, is he housebroken??

Lura said...

Very cute, but don't need a dog!

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness, If I show this to Shawn......he would beg to have him!!!! Is he a full bred Golden Retriever??

Cheryl said...

he is a mix. Some collie and Australian sheep dog. I'm not sure if he is house broken because he stays outside, but he use to be a house dog so I am sure he is or would be very quickly.

Amanda said...

I love that dog! I wish we could take him.

SamandSawyersMom said...

he's beautiful

Cheryl said...

He's not a golden but he does have the face of one. He looks a lot like my girls. He is just so sweet.

kellerie said...

if nothing turns up for him, let me know. we've always got room for one more - although i should probably ask my husband first!