Saturday, July 21, 2007

Good Morning

Good morning all. I am off to the flea market this morning. Hopefully we will find lots of cheap stuff we just can't live without. I am very tired. I ahve had hardly any sleep but I am ready to go and SHOP. Ryan is hoping someone will sell webkinz, I doubt it. HE got the new spotted frog yesterday it is too cute. We also got the lil'kinz hippo. We have the chocolate lab too but he has to clean his room to get it. Webkinz maybe all over by the time that happens...hehe. Well I must go clean out my car. I will tell you of all the great deals I am sure to find. Have a super duper day ladies!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I used to love going to Flea Markets but now when I go, I am so disappointed because there's just alot of junk! I hope you find some good stuff. Are you going to Trader's World?

My work is selling the rabbit, black stallion, lion, black lab, elephant, lepard, black bear and I think a few others but I can't think of them.

Amanda said...

Have fun at the flea market. Don't scratch too much. ha ha I kill myself!

Hope you get some good deals.

Lura said...

We want to see what you got!