Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Nothing

I really have nothing to post about. I have been staying up late, sleeping in late and cleaning up from the shower. I still have a lot to do. Nothing special is going on and I must say I am glad about that. I have been planning or getting ready for so many things for so long it is great to have nothing coming up. Until tonight I hadn't even left my house since Friday. Today I went to the post office, and to get my nails done. Then this evening we went to Carpetland to look at carpet. I hate the carpet in my living room and dining room. I mean I like the color and stuff I did pick it out about 5 years ago but I need something new. We didn't find anything tonight, we will go someplace else tomorrow. That's about it, nothing else going on. Hopefully next week I can get some scrapping done. Chow!

5 comments:

Char said...

Howdy! Now you can relax and slow down some! You'll have to post some of your pages when you get some scrapping done.
What color is your carpet? What kind and color are you looking at?

Carrie said...

Buddy's Carpet always has a good selection of carpet. I love the california burber, we upgraded that in our old house and it literally felt like you were stepping on feathers! It was awesome. Were going to put california burber in our basement and eventually in the hallway and bedrooms upstairs. Of course, it also depends on what type of pad you get underneath too!

Cheryl said...

The carpet now is blue but I am going more neutral this time. A golden brown.

Amanda said...

Okay, time to confess. You are looking at an orange shag aren't you?!
Enjoy your relaxing time. By the looks of the shower you need some! Hope you have fun, get lots of rest and swim in the pool!

Lura said...

Wow, 5 year carpet?! Ours has been in the living room for 30 + years!