Sunday, July 1, 2007

Yard Sale Totals

The yard sale turned out pretty well after a rocky start. I ended up making $152.00 and Dad made $619.00, not bad. The thing is if you looked at the stuff that is left you'd think we hadn't even started the sale yet. We have decided to do it again next week. All the work is already done so we thought we would give it 2 more days.

I put a few things of Dad's up on ebay. I brought home a lot more stuff to put up this week. I think on a lot of the stuff he'll do better than at a yard sale. Some of his nicer items or older stuff.

We also went to see Ratatouille last night. It was really good. It was really funny. Ryan loved it but this is one that was really written well for adults. We all enjoyed it.

Ryan spent the day catching bugs again today. He also caught a toad about the size of a dime. He made it a home and played with it all day. He also got a million little toys from Grandpa's happy meal stash. He had a good day.

Now I am tired and plan to spend the rest of the night sitting in my chair until i got up to bed. I am going to bed early tonight. Have a good night!!

3 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

wow, I really thought dad would make more. I was guessing a thousand. I washoping not to be anywhere near that stuff cause then I go shopping. We won't be there until 2:30 or later because of Sam's game.

This has to be the first Disney movie ever that Sammy saw before Ryan...usually 9 months before. Sammy saw it on Saturday and he liked it too. The funny thing is he has not mentioned it once and with Cars he never stopped! Oh well, he did like it.

Crystal said...

I wanna see some pics of Ryan swimming with frogs!

Carrie said...

I think thats pretty good amount you guys made! Congratulations!