Monday, July 2, 2007

Monday, Monday






It was nice to just lay around part of the day today. I got some stuff done too. I finally got the grocery shopping done. Cans of Pepsi were on sale so I got tons!! I needed pop for the shower anyway. Hopefully Coke will be on sale next week, I hate the stuff but others like it. I aim to please. I got my nail done. I love to get my nails done, it is so relaxing and I just love the feeling after they are done. I still have so much to do on my TO DO LIST but I am tired and taking it slow today. I am another week behind on my soaps because I was at dad's all this past week so I am watching them now. I am still on June 13th but I am working my way up the list. I am babbling I know but I don't have anything to post about it. Nothing exciting.

I have decided to put some lovely pictures of my family on here for your enjoyment. ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

oh those are nice...sm

Crystal said...

Wow, when I first saw the pic of Bethany, I thought it was our cousin Christopher

Amanda said...

Where are the fancy shots of you, Sonya and Crys?

I love the candid shots. I recognized 2 faces, but I am assuming that Bethany and is it Aaron are two of them?

When is the shower?

I hope you are enjoying your soaps and relaxation today!