Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Another busy week

My baby is turning 7 tomorrow. I can't believe it. I am so proud of him and how well he is doing in school and how well he reads. He reads everything now. He can write stories and do everything on his own. But i am very sad too. I mean my baby is turning 7!

I lost 2 more pounds this week. AND I just made the cupcakes for Ryan's class for tomorrow and didn't lick my fingers once. That is so big for me. My house smells like delicious cupcakes! But I am only 5 pounds from my Disney goal and I AM going to make it!!

I started packing yesterday and getting all our stuff together. It is a big job, you'd think I'd be pro by now! I do have a system. It works well for us.

Ryan is excited about his first cub scout ceremony, it is next Friday. we also signed up for a over night camping trip at Cub World. I think the scouts are going to be so good for him. He's excited.

My house is still a mess but a manageable mess. I can now scrub down my kitchen tomorrow. I had to wait until after the cupcakes were done, or I'd just have to do it again before the weekend.

I guess that is about it nothing else major going on. Chow Chicas!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!!
Enjoy your big day and the delicious cupcakes!!!

Good for the 2 pounds! That is fantastic. When is Disney? Is Cub World at Disney?

SamandSawyersMom said...

very good on your weight loss.

I have only maintained my loss the past 2 weeks. i am blaming my cycle but it could be the potato chips too.

i can't believe that baby is 7. It seems like yesterday that he was touching the outlet at 8 months old again and again after each time you slapped his hand giggling out loud!

Cheryl said...

No cub world is a cub scout camp, actually very close to my house.

Crystal said...

Ahh, Cam Cam was a cub too......it's soo good for them!!! It's alot of fun too! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!! Eat cake til you puke! ha ha

So, did you chew gum when you baked??? Good job on the loss!

Char said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!

I totally know how you are feeling about him growing up!! :(

Good job on the weight loss! You have done great!!

Have a great time at Disney - i know you will. Take me with you!!!!!!! ;)

Cub scouts is fun! I'm sure he'll love it.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Good for you on the 2 pounds! When do you leave for Disney? YOU CAN DO IT!

Char said...

How was Ryan's birthday?