Monday, May 19, 2008

Party Pics







Ryan's party went very well except for the stupid wind! Next year we are doing it inside. The wind blew everything over. Goodie bags and balloons and even the presents were everywhere. But the kids had fun and didn't seem to even notice the wind. They really loved the broom races, they were so cute!! Ryan had a blast and that is all that matter to me! He got a lot of great gifts. He put together his legos as soon as he got home. He also got an awesome bug robot kit from Grandma and Grandpa Sweet and he and Daddy and Nick put it together. Okay, Daddy did it and the boys watched, most of it. Ryan did a couple of the screws. They loved playing with it when it was finished and buzzing around the table. It is really awesome. I forgot to turn my pictures before I posted so I can't put u[p most the pics. I will post more later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture!!! I'm glad he had a good birthday party......when is his actual birthday???

Cheryl said...

on thursday the 22nd.

Carrie said...

He looks so much like Harry Potter with those glasses!

I'm glad everything went well, despite the wind!

Love the cupcake cake too!

Anonymous said...

it was cool. he and sammy look alike in that pic

Char said...

The cake is really neat! Ryan looks like Harry. haha! Cute!