Monday, May 5, 2008

Updates

I lost 3 more pounds this week. Slow and steady!! That is a total of 25 pounds!! I can wear my smaller jeans and they aren't even tight!

Kevin has lost 20 pounds since my birthday. So a little over 3 weeks. He needs all new clothes! We are going to try and wait a bit longer because he is still losing quickly!

It rained through most of my yard sale! We did manage to make $238.00. Dad made $15.00 but he only had a few things that were in my garage so that was good. I still have some sales pending from Craig's list. I also left everything set up in the garage and I may do it again in a couple of weeks. If I can find a weekend with enough time!!

2 of our baby birds have hatched. Ryan is thrilled. Sunday morning Kevin checked and there was 1 baby. We went to Costco and when we got back Ryan went out to show Grammy and there were 2. He is so excited. We have bird living in our basketball hoop pole too. They have a nest in there every year, we just can't see them. They steal our dogs hair for their nest though. Again that excites Ryan so I took Violet outside and brushed her yesterday, there should be enough hair for about a thousand birds to make nest now!!

I guess that is it today. I have to get started on my HUGE to do list for today. Chow!!

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

you failed to mention that 100 of your profits came from your sister...ha. Well worth it though. Sammy has hardly put the game boy down.

Carrie said...

You need to take pics as you both lose your weight. It will be neat to see the difference. Good job to both of you!

You and your birds! I think you are Mary Poppins getting all these birds around your house!

Crystal said...

Awesome job on the weight loss.....both of you!

Char said...

wow! good job on the weight loss you guys!!
I'm glad your sale went well!