Friday, May 30, 2008

Updates

I have been busy! I got all my shirts embroidered, if I get time I am going to embroider a couple of lanyards but then I am all done. I bought the last few things we needed today and we are almost completely packed and ready to go.

Tonight we have the cub scout fishing derby. There will be fishing, knot tying, snacks and crafts and then a little ceremony inducting the new boys and moving the other cub scouts to their next level. It should be fun!

I lost 3 more pounds last week and am 2 pounds from my goal. Fingers crossed that I make it!

I am going to be sending you all special post cards from Disney this time. I think you'll enjoy them!

Sunday we have the party for Ryan's teacher at the park. She is retiring and it seems to be making Ryan very sad. He isn't even excited about school ending, because she won't be there next year. He is excited about Disney though so his sadness will last maybe one day. The party should be fun, but I have to bake for it. So let's hope I don't eat what I bake!

Next week will be fun and go pretty fast I think. Tuesday is field day at school and I am working it all day. It should be fun. Then Wednesday we have a class picnic. Thursday is the last day. Friday we leave for Disney! BUSY BUSY BUSY!!

I have a blue tooth for my laptop so I will be connected for the whole drive down, that makes the ride much better for me! I can also update my blog with pictures when I have time.

Guess that's it. CHOW!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay for postcards! I have moved up to squats to get my legs in shape for the trip to the mailbox.

Great job on the weight loss! I know that you will make your goal for Disney. You are doing a fantastic job.

I can't wait to enjoy your vacation with you. I was a bit confused about the blue tooth thing and wondered if you should call the dentist. My computer illiteracy is pretty bad. What is a blue tooth?

Have a fun party. Gabe's kindergarten teacher retired at the end of his year and he was really sad. He gets attached to his teachers each year.

kellerie said...

it's too bad he's sad about her leaving, but as a teacher that's the best compliment you can get!

Lura said...

Congrats on the weight loss! You are doing great!

Carrie said...

I'm excited for a postcarD! I get very excited when I get something in the mail that isn't bills!!!

I hope hte week goes fast for you so you can get your Disney trip on its way! I'm excited for you. I love packing!

Anonymous said...

good job, you can lose 2 more!

Char said...

Awesome job on the weight loss!! 2 pounds - should be a piece of cake! :)