Thursday, May 8, 2008

Rain Rain you can stay





You would think the yucky weather yesterday would have put a damper on outdoor fun. Well not for boys, especially my boy! Ryan and Nick were out on the porch, the next thing you know I look out to check on them and they are soaking wet with mud up to their knees. The little snots were jumping in mud puddles. By the time I got outside with my camera they had jumped in "a clean" puddle to clean off. They had a blast though. I let them since it wasn't cold and there was no lightning. Boys are just crazy! Oh and our 4th baby bird hatched yesterday.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

My boys do that too.......they have always loved to play in the rain! cute pics.

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute pics. Sounds an dlookks like they had a lot fo fun!

Char said...

Awww! that's neat! my boys love to play in the rain too.

Amanda said...

Great pictures!!! I love mud puddles too! I just don't love the laundry!

Anonymous said...

very cute