Wednesday, May 7, 2008

TA-DA too

Okay so I hope to have a productive day today too. SO i thought I would add a ta-da list too. Lura inspired me.

SO far today

* Worked out at the gym
*lots of weight machine and 45 minutes on the elliptical machine a little over 3 miles.
* Loaded and started dishwasher
* 1 Load of laundry
* answered all Craig's list emails
* paid energy bill

That's all so far.

Last night Ryan signed up for Cub Scouts. he is so excited. He will be a wolf cub. On the 30th he has his first little meeting type thing. It is a big pack meeting and they are going fishing and playing games at a local park. It should be fun. We may even do a over night sleep out in July.

Still to do today

* clean bathroom--did it
* straighten up living room--did it
* vacuum living and dining rooms-- all done
* put away clean dishes
* fold laundry--yep this too
* fill goodie bags for Ry's party
*list more stuff on Craig's list
*take out trash
*take recycling bin

We'll see if I get that done and I will add more!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am being inspired! My house is a disaster! I love the camera strap by the way!

Char said...

Good job on your list! That's great about Cub Scouts. I hope he has a good time.