Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Birthday party


Well once again Ryan's birthday party has grown. I was going to keep it to 8 kids this year. Well we are at 12 kids and still have 3 we don't know about yet. Ryan is thrilled and it isn't so bad since I found more Harry Potter stuff at a party supply store. So I have enough of everything for everyone. It should be a lot of fun, let's hope that the rain hold off until after 5pm!!!

There is a safety fair at our Krogers on Saturday morning. Ryan wants to go and is all excited about it. There are down falls to them learning to read! I will be way too busy on Saturday morning so he is going to ask Grammy or Daddy to take him. He loves that sort of thing. He can fit it in before his party.

I only lost 1 pound this past week but at least I am still moving in the right direction. I have 7 more pounds to hit my goal by Disney, that isn't good because I will be surrounded by baked good the next 2 weeks, most of which I will be baking. I also plan to continue once I hit my goal but it is good for me to have short term goals to work towards.

Well I have lots of laundry and cleaning to do so I must be off. Have a magical day!!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Are you having the party at a park or at your house?? I love that picture....very cute.

Oh and a tip I learned from watching Biggest Loser is to chew gum while you are baking or cooking so you will be less likely to nibble! It really works!

Cheryl said...

Oh i will try that. at a park.

Amanda said...

Good job on the pound. When do you leave for Disney? I like the gum idea!

SamandSawyersMom said...

yeah cuz you don't want food in your gum..that is good.

i wouldn;t think kids would like a lot of friends at a party...how do you pay attention to that many of your friends?

i can't remember howto get to the park

Carrie said...

That picture is adorable!

Good luck with the party planning. I now understand what you mean about keeping guests to a minimum!!!

Char said...

Cute puppy! :)

Ryan's party sounds like it's going to be fun!
It sounds like you'll hit your goal way before you get to Disney! You go girl!! woohoo!!!! Keep up the good work. I am finding it's hard for me to get motivated. How do you stay motivated?

Cheryl said...

As I see results it gets easier and easier. And if I have a day where I don't feel like working out I don't push myself, I make it up later that day or the next day.