Friday, June 29, 2007

Friday



I ended up making a total so far of...drum roll please....about $87. Not bad for not having much stuff. Ryan had fun catching bugs all day. The weather got better and it was much cooler than it has been. That was nice. It is suppose to be really nice the rest of the weekend. I will keep you updated on the sale progress I know you are all on the edge of your seats.

Oh here are some pictures from our trip for Charity so she doesn't get too bored.

Have a great weekend ladies.

5 comments:

Char said...

Glad you did that well!!
Thanks for the pictures!! :)

Cheryl said...

sorry girls didn't know the 2nd one was blurry.

Crystal said...

Oh thank goodness! I was worried that I needed glasses! SM

Carrie said...

Cute pictures! Good luck at the yard sale today!!

Amanda said...

Love the pictures! Those boys and that duck are so darn cute!!!