Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Cards

Thank you all for the beautiful Christmas cards! I think I have gotten one from most of you. I wanted to say thank you to all of you. I never send out Christmas cards, I buy them sometimes,but never actually send them. I give them to family with gifts some years. So none of you have been left off my list, I just don't have a list. I am sorry. Oh heck Maybe I will go out and get some for my blog buddies?? Ya never know. but I want to wish all you the MERRIEST of Christmases!! I hope it is magical for all of you and your families! I hope you get everything you want and remember why we celebrate this wonderful season. love each other and have a wonderful time with family and friends. be safe and post lots about all your celebrations. I love you all.

7 comments:

Crystal said...

WHOA!!! Looks like I am not the only one who got mushy today!!!!! ha Today must be a day for mush!!! ha ha

SamandSawyersMom said...

mush cush

did you get mine yesterday? every one else did

Cheryl said...

yes, I did

Amanda said...

I have been checking my mailbox everyday for your card. Now I can stop feeling rejected and get over the intense emotional pain this incident has caused me.

I AM JOKING! HA HA HA
really I am...I have only checked once. or twice.

I love you too!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! I am glad you liked the card...

Anonymous said...

I`m just like you, I bought some cards a few years ago but the box hasn`t been opened and I know I told you the other day that I was going to do Christmas cards but i never did, i intended to but it just didn`t happen.We still have time, if I decide to.

Cheryl said...

OK Teri, let's do it. let's send out cards!!