Saturday, December 15, 2007

Snow Much FUN...





Ryan started playing outside before he even had breakfast this morning. He came in and back out all day. He had so much fun! He even played down at a friends house for almost 3 hours. They built a snowman with Kyle's older sister. The girls loved the snow too. They ate it as fast as they could like they were going to run out. Ryan loves to make snowballs and throw them at the girls and they eat them. The boy from down the street came up and tied a sled to his bike and pulled Ryan around. He really had a great day. Tonight Kyle came up to our house and we built a snowman, I'll post pictures of that later. I hope you all enjoyed your snowy day!

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Ryan and your dogs look like they are having fun!!!

Eating snow was always fun for me too...just as long as its not yellow :) I always thought snow tastes good!

Crystal said...

Love the pics! Daws was in and out all day with his friend too. Every time they'd come in to warm up, I would throw their clothes in the dryer and then they'd go back out! ha They had a great time! I always have cookies and hot chocolate waiting for them when they come in......I love doing that!

Anonymous said...

I walked Autumn to her friend`s house and we threw snowballs on the way, after that, I was just in and out of the stores and playing cheauffeur for the older kids.Our snow turned to rain and melted most of the snow that had fallen earlier.

Pack Rat Papa said...

Nice pictures but doesn't that boy get beat up wearing that hat

Cheryl said...

he's mean as spit no one picks on him and everyone loves that hat. Obviously you have no taste! Violet really loves the hat, but she likes to steal it!