Monday, December 17, 2007

It's Beginning to Look A lot like Christmas....



Oh girls, i am getting so excited. Only 7 days til Christmas! Ryan has been taking presents into school, he loves to give presents. He is giving them to all his teachers and the lunch ladies and the janitor. Here is a picture of the bell ornament he made for us at school. We also got a coupon book he made. They even made the wrapping paper. He couldn't wait for us to open them so we had to open them as soon as he brought them home. He made us a few other things too.

I am going to start my cookies tomorrow. I love to bake, we make dozens and dozens. Ry loves to bake too. We make cookies for everyone and take them to every party!! Ryan's Christmas party is Friday at school, the kids are exchanging gift, all books. Then the Slye family party is Saturday. Kevin is off all the time Ryan is, so we will do lots of fun things!! I just love Christmas!!

I hope you all are ready for the holidays! Have a wonderful night!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

I love the ornament and the letter is too cute. Daws will be at the Slye Christmas party on Saturday.

Carrie said...

I love his letter! Very cute!

Have fun baking cookies, I made myself sick bakingyesterday (and eating them) the thought of a sugar cookie right now makes me want to throw up...literally!

Char said...

The letter is great! I hope Santa brings him his Star Wars Lego's. :)
The ornament is very cute. How neat that they made the paper!!
I am starting to bake today too. I enjoy baking.
Have a great week!!

Anonymous said...

Christmas already, why didn`t somebody tell me already??? haha Brandi is counting down the days for everybody here.

SamandSawyersMom said...

I have a feeling santa will bring him 50 lego star wars'