Sunday, December 30, 2007

the rest of our Christmas vacation...so far









The day after Christmas we all went to see a movie. We met Ted and joy and the gang at the theater. Most of us saw the new National Treasure movie and Ted and Matt saw I am Legend. Ours was pretty good, they didn't say much about theirs. After the movie we went back to Ted and Joy's house. We played games and just sat around and talked it was nice. We had a lot of fun but I didn't take my camera.

Here are some more pictures from Christmas day. My girls decided to fight over one present! i love Gina's reaction to opening the gift we got for Lulu! We had a lot of fun that night. Big Ryan decided to wear my Ryan's tool belt. It fit him very nicely! Tomorrow we are having everyone over for our annual New Year's eve bash. We play games, dye our hair and do parrafin wax hand dips. We have sooooo much food. It should be a good time. We also bang pots and pans and yell like fools outside before our little family parade around the house! I hope you all have a wonderful and SAFE New Year's!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

You New Year's Eve sounds like it will be fun! Dying hair?? WOW!!!

I love thepicture of your girls playing tug 'o war! Very cute!

Char said...

Wow, your new years sounds like a blast! I can't wait for those pictures. LOL
Your dogs are adorable! I really like them. Our cats flipped over their catnip bags!