Sunday, December 30, 2007

Wii had lots of fun!!











Boy, was the Wii a big hit. I mean I knew Kevin and Ryan would love it BUT everyone who touches the thing can play, have fun and actually be good at it. Kevin's Grandma played, my Mom is addicted. Even I like it and I HATE video games. It isn't like any other game I've played. We all like the bowling, it seems so real and has realistic sounds. We also got one called Carnival Games and I like almost all of those. Ring toss, Skee Ball, shooting gallery it is all fun. Christmas night when the Slye's came over the real competions started, they had a homerun derby that was funny. Bethany cracked me up, it took her all night but she got her home run. Of course David is good at every game and wins almost everyone. It really is a lot of fun for the whole family AND it does get up you up and moving. Weather it be just standing up for your turn or a 3 minute boxing match that leaves everyone out of breath. I forgot to take pictures of Ted and Joy when they played and I haven't downloaded the pics of Dad and Julia yet. Oh I got some funny ones. The one of Mom boxing cracks me up, she really has her guard up, that is a woman who doesn't want to be hit in the face. The pictures are just taking to long, you get the point, it was fun, everyone did it...bye bye now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those pics of the older ladies playin WII are too hilarious!!! How cute!

Bethany looks 10 years old in that picture!

SamandSawyersMom said...

bethany does look 12
that looks so fun

Carrie said...

My sister has the Carnival Games one...I didn't play,but Matt said it was a lot of fun.

Wiiiiiiii!!!!