Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Accomplishments

I have a very long to do list, not the stuff that must be done daily to live but things I'd love to get done. Well I or I should say we, have gotten so much of this done this past week. I have even started clean up my scrap room so I can get back to what I love to do most. We got some great deals on stuff at the Disney store.com so I have been doing a lot of decorating. I actually got tons of pictures printed framed and hung. We finally finished the "gallery room", it's our spare bedroom we painted with gallery stripes and decorated with all our nice Disney stuff. I will post pictures of it soon. I am so excited now, it is all decorated and beautiful. It's just what I wanted all those months ago when I planned it. I love it!!!! I have changed tons of decorations around the house, we are getting out lots of artwork and stuff we have had in our basement forever. I very excited we are finally getting done and it looks really good, well I think so. Some would call it over the top but I love it. Maybe you'll all have to come for a visit and we can have a little blogger party. Well I am off to do the dishes, aren't you jealous? I just thought I'd share my accomplishments. Chow

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Can you please share some of you energy........I have lived here for 8 months and my walls are still some what bare!! I need motivation and some new things to put up, I just get so frustrated when I shop for that stuff!

Cheryl said...

It takes me for ever to get started, but once I do I can't stop.

SamandSawyersMom said...

good job. i like the gallery room painting too. i thought it was silk up there on the walls or something when I first saw it.

Char said...

Great job! Can't wait to see the pictures! :)