Thursday, January 4, 2007

Playing Dress Up







A lot of people have little girls to play dress up with, well I don't, not human girls so I play with my dogs. They don't really mind it because I start it when they are little so they just see it as part of life. They will do anything to be told they are pretty. So here is our little photo session from tonight. ENJOY, aren't they adorable. There are also some special ones for Kevin's friend at work who wondered how we get the girls to wear stuff and look happy about it. They are so eager to please. Ya gotta love'em.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

lol Those are great! I love those doggies!

SamandSawyersMom said...

THAT IS HILAROUS!

Bethany and Aaron said...

How stinkin cute is that?! I don't think Adi would be quite as tolerant.

SamandSawyersMom said...

Time to post, dogs are cute but Ryan's cuter...time to post