Saturday, January 27, 2007

Dinners


I decided at the begining of this year that I was going to cook more. I love to cook but very rarely did it. I was so sick of fast food and we were spending way too much money. So I have been cooking up a storm the last few weeks. I broke out the cookbooks and have gotten tons of recipes off the internet. Tonight I made chicken and dumplings which were very good. I also made lasagna and Mom and Kevin LOVED it. I got the recipe online and it was easy and apparently very good. I am glad I decided to do this and I'm sticking to it. Though I do NOT love the dishes. SM

5 comments:

Char said...

Do you have every stoneware dish from Pampered Chef? haha!
I know what you mean about cooking. I love to cook, but i just don't do it enough. I plan my meals for the whole week and weekend. Sometimes I switch foods around because I don't feel like it or don't have enough time to make it. Lura keeps bugging me everyday asking "what are you having for dinner tonight?" That has helped too.

Crystal said...

I love to cook too but I agree, I hate doing the dishes!

Cheryl said...

I do have almost every stone from pampered chef, I LOVE THEM!!!

SamandSawyersMom said...

I want ot go to a Pampered chef party. I do nto like Lasagna...too beefy. Make something different for me.

Lura said...

Leave the beef out if you want. I just use spaghetti sauce in mine and you could use a flavor without meat or substitute pepperoni or something else you like.