Saturday, January 6, 2007

Answers

I just read old comments on my blog that I didn't see before, so here are the answers. First I had Bethany post a comment on my blog so you could all get to her blog. Next Oreo madness is a wonderful desert drink. It's vanilla ice cream, milk, Oreos, and whipped cream all mixed together in a blender. It is to die for. There are no real measurements you kinda make it to taste, some like lots of Oreos some like it thinner. It's good no matter how you make it. I top it with more whipped cream. You should all try it, it's great.

8 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

I think it would be too rich for me.

SamandSawyersMom said...

posting time

Crystal said...

Sounds very yummy! I am going to make it.

Crystal said...

You never did answer my question about how you hurt your back?

Cheryl said...

I don't really know. I think from sitting on the floor so much at Christmas. The floor and hard chairs kill my back but not while I'm sitting in them it takes awhile to kick in?

Crystal said...

Well that's a boring answer! I was imagining it to be from wild monkey sex!

Lura said...

I think we'll definately have to do that next new year's! The oreo madness, not the monkey sex!

Cheryl said...

The monkey sex doesn't hurt my back, I'm use to it.