Monday, January 15, 2007

GAME TIME

Okay, ladies I think we need to have some bloggin fun. I am going to post a photo scavenger hunt for you all. I will give you points and at the end the one with the most points will win a prize. What prize well I haven't figured that out yet, give me a day to think about it. I am going shopping tonight so I'll think about it. I will post an item and the first one to post a picture of that item gets the points. Each thing will have different point values. Now anyone who is interested in this little challenge post a picture of your child in the next 24 hours for 2 points and we will begin. I may post once every couple of days or 3 times a day who knows? Check often and have fun, be creative!! The contest will go on for 1 month. It will end on February 14th, Valentine's day. For those of you who don't live near here I will mail any prizes!! Thanks ladies, I hope you will think this is fun!!! Oh make sure the time is correct on your posts, or better yet leave me a comment as soon as you post your item, first comment wins. Happy posting!!

5 comments:

Crystal said...

This is a great idea!!! I will definitely play!

SamandSawyersMom said...

i will too and i have my child posted

Lura said...

My children are posted also! Sounds like a fun game!

Cheryl said...

2 points to you all.

Char said...

Now that you can actually get to my blog, I'm joining as well!! :)