Monday, January 22, 2007

GOOD JOB LADIES

First let me say good job, I hope you had fun. I did!! Now on to what you really want to know. The winner is Lura with 143 points. The silver metal goes to Charity with 129 and the bronze medal goes to Crystal with 66. But Crystal gets the award for hardest try and never giving up. She was way down in the standing but kept on trucking on with the support of the rest of you. You go girls. I will get Lura the book she wanted and send it to her. CONGRATULATION to you!!! I have to get caught up on reading your normal blogs from today and have quite a few to add myself. I will start the other game next week but it will only be 1 thing a day and not a race. That should be easier on everyone but I hope you will still have fun. That is if you guys want to play another game. Let me know.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

Sure, I'll play another game as long as my finger nails don't suffer because of it, like the last game!

Lura said...

Thank you, thank you. I wouldn't be here today without the love and support of my favorite sister in law, Charity. Without her I am nothing.

Char said...

That's right and don't you forget it!

Char said...

Thanks for the fun time! I'll take second place! :) Glad you hung in there and finished the game with us Crystal!

Crystal said...

Congratulations, Lura! Thanks for cheering me on girls......good game!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Oh does anyone have a barf bag?