Thursday, January 11, 2007

New Floor

Well I think I am a little loopy from the vinyl glue but it is all worth it. It looks amazing. I really love it. It is so much more warm looking, so much richer. I really love the new paint color in the hallway with the floor. I will post pictures later when the man is actually finished and gone. There is still no trim that will be done on Monday but the rest looks really good. The kitchen looks a little weird since the stove is in the dining room and the refrigerator is in the family room. I can't wait to put the house back together the way it should be. By Monday everything will be where it is suppose to be and we can get back to normal living again. I will be finished for awhile. I figured out that I want new carpet in the living room and dining room and since I'm doing that I want to paint too. Maybe taupe on the top of the dining room and red on the bottom of the chair rail. I'm not sure for the living room yet. What do you guys think?

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I would have to see it to get any ideas! Can't wait to see the pix of the floor and paint!

SamandSawyersMom said...

I love taupe and red