Sunday, January 7, 2007

Painting

Why is it that I always seem to be painting something or need to paint something? We just finished painting the 1st coat of primer on our hallways. Yes, I did just paint them a couple of years ago but I don't like the crazy green color anymore. I am getting the new floors next week and we wanted a better color for the hallway. It's a lot of work but I think it will look much better. We will finally be finished with all the rooms in the house after these floors, floor boards and new paint. Everything will be finished is that possible? Probably not for me, I will want to change something soon I'm sure. Anyway we will have a very busy week coming and then everything should be perfect. Well we will have to rehang everything on all the walls but that is fun. Maybe I'll have to have a party to celebrate being finally finished.

4 comments:

SamandSawyersMom said...

What color? I hated that green!!

Cheryl said...

Like a gray/blue. it will have a slight texture to it.

SamandSawyersMom said...

I love textured walls. That will look much nicer, especially with all those nice prints.

Crystal said...

You go girl! That's a big job! I'd love to see the finished project!