Monday, January 8, 2007

Texture Nightmare

So we decided to paint the walls tonight. Well we had to the floors are going in in 2 days. We started the texture paint and it was horrible!! It was so gross, it looked like the wet paper towels people throw on the ceiling in public bathrooms. It was so lumpy and UGLY. We quickly washed it off and off to Lowe's we went. We looked at lots of special finishes but decided on just regular paint. It was suppose to be a gray/blue but it is way more blue then gray. Hopefully it dries darker. I will post pictures when everything is done. Probably next Tuesday. It looks MUCH better than the green. I really like it, but Ryan doesn't he wanted a dark gray. Gray is one of his favorite colors but it was too dark for our hallway. Anyway it's finished and drying, we'll see if Kev has to put another coat on tomorrow but it looks pretty good right now. I'm tired and my back hurts but I'm happy.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I hope it turns out great and you love it!