Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pizza and Movie Night





Last night we had pizza and movie night. We made pizza all of us together and then we watched Air Buddies together while we ate. Ryan calls it a picnic in the living room. He loves it. We make pizza a lot and we have movie night but this is the first time we have done them together. It was great. Ryan said " Wow this is the greatest night ever." As for the pizza I thought it was a great and so did Kevin, Ry said it was alright. Anyway it was a really great family night.

6 comments:

Lura said...

What cute father son pics! The pizza looks very yummy. And in case anyone is wondering, yes I did zoom in on the picture! I love melted pizza cheese!

SamandSawyersMom said...

Lura, where in the world are you finding all this time?? Please do a post on your time mangement skills. I would love to steal them!

SamandSawyersMom said...

I love homemade pizza too but the work and mess usually stop me. Stones make the pizza so yummy though.

Crystal said...

How cute, that pizza looked great even though I'm not a huge fan of pizza!

Char said...

Neat pictures! The boys love to help me make home made pizza!
I did zoom this picture up so I could look at your Disney stuff in the back ground! I just love it! The lightswitches, the candle lamp, the curtains, the plate rack, everything! I love it! :)

SamandSawyersMom said...

I just wanted to tell you that you should show pictures of your Villian's room for the house parade thing especially that killer cabinet thing kevin built.