Friday, January 19, 2007

Bracelet

Hey ladies I watched a show on jewelery making and got inspired. I am going to make bracelets for all of my bloggin friends, Here's the thing I need you all to measure your wrist, the average bracelet I think is 7 inches if that will work for you great if not let me know if you need longer or shorter. Now it will be a while before any are actually completed I haven't even started and I have to learn but I am a quick study, if not there is a class at Michael's next weekend. I will send them out as I finish them, I need your addresses too so if you could send them to me via e-mail that would be great. Well not those of you who live here and I see and can deliver to. Hopefully I can do this, once it's posted I have to follow through, I'll let you know what my progress is. Chow!!

3 comments:

Lura said...

Ha ha. I was so ready to jump on this and post a bracelet! Sounds like fun. I'll send you my stats.

Crystal said...

Cool! That's awesome! Thank you!

Char said...

I was going to post a bracelet too! haha!
I'd love one! I think 7 inches would probably fit my wrists. I measured it was about 6 1/2 inches around. I'll get your email addy from Lura!
Thanks!