Thursday, January 11, 2007

Cincinnati Nature Center



These are a couple more pictures of us at The Cincinnati nature center when I was pregnant with Ryan. They have all kinds of nature trails to hike along. Easy to moderate to hard, well Aaron had the map and choose our path. A HARD path for his pregnant sister. The picture of me hugging the tree is not because I love nature, though I do, it's because I had made it half way up a big hill and was afraid I'd go rolling right back down. I had to hold on and pray my breath came back. I think Aaron hated me? Why would he try to kill me and his unborn nephew? They all laughed at me even my own father.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

look at how HUGE my butt is in that top picture. Holy Cow!!

Crystal said...

LOL Shut up girl! Did you see my big caboose in my picture??

SamandSawyersMom said...

Yeah Crystal, you could have an actually elephant in your pants and your butt wouldn't look big. I like the tree picture best.