Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Product Reviews

I got the new Swiffer vac for Christmas and I must say I love it. I have all the Swiffer products but this one is special. It is really great at cleaning up all those little messes, and anyone who has met my child or dogs knows I have about 1000 a day. It cleans up pet hair like a dream. I love it girls. It is a must have!!

One more can't live without is my TiVo. Oh I love TV, always have but with TV you can watch twice as much in half the time. I know that isn't good but it makes me oh so happy. It is great for kids who watch TV too, because you set it to tape only their shows and channels and they only have appropriate things to watch. Ryan loves his and it is teaching him to read. He has to know what everything starts with at least to turn on the shows he wants. we make him do it himself and it is really working. He is very smart but hates to be taught so we have to trick him into learning, like reading his show names. You no longer have to be in front of the TV to catch your favorite shows, you know you all use to never plan stuff on Thursdays because you couldn't miss friends, well no more of that. In fact I don't even know what channel things are on anymore because my TiVo just turns it all on for me. You never miss anything. When shows are gone forever and then come back on at a different time or day the Tivo just tapes it anyway. I love my Tivos, I couldn't live happily without them, just thought you should know.

I also have a lot to say about Magic Erasers but that is another post. I have babbled enough.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I hear ya sista! Tivo is the best invention! We have it on all three t.v.'s and it has helped Daws with his reading too. We are so spoiled from it though, I don't watch a single comercial, EVER! We always wait 15 or 20 mins after a show starts so we can just Fast forward thru all the commercials.......it's great!

Crystal said...

I have all the swiffer products too, I will have to get this one now!